Style by Supreet is hiring!
Style By Supreet is seeking an assistant to help with the day to day tasks of the styling business. You will be the “right hand” when it comes to servicing clients and running the business. You will jump in to help style clients, shop, place orders, unpack clothing, prep it for session, handle returns and whatever else pops up. This role will help you learn the in and outs of personal styling through assisting Supreet.
For now, the position is “on call” (i.e. when client appointments pop up, you will be needed). However, things are getting busy with the business growing, so this can turn into a more permanent role soon. It’s important to have a natural eye for style, be a self-starter and a fast learner.
- Help shop for clients
- Help style outfits
- Prep clothing for appointments
- Assist during client sessions
- Take photos of client clothing and outfits
- Take notes during client sessions
- Handling deliveries and returns
- Managing social media accounts
- Editing blog content
- Helping with outreach
- Photography (photographing outfit layouts or instagram content with your phone)
- Google Docs (i.e. google slides, spreadsheets etc.)
- Natural eye for style and outfit making
- Social Media familiarity
- Great writing skills (communicating with clients, writing SM content etc)
- Be authentic
- Have empathy
- Be supportive
- Left brain skills (organization, detail oriented etc.)
- Ask for what you need
- Open communication
- Be open to feedback
- This is not your traditional fashion industry role, there is no “devil wears Prada”, instead it’s about humans supporting humans
- Be kind
- Be flexible
Supreet travels around the Bay Area to visit clients, so having a car is key. Appointments can be in Marin, East Bay, South Bay, SF etc. Supreet is currently in the East Bay, so being able to come over to her home office and helping with everything is important. If you don’t have a car, but feel you can still make this work, please disclose this.
About Style By Supreet
Supreet has been helping clients develop their style and manage their wardrobes since 2012 around the San Francisco Bay Area. SBS is growing as more people are seeking help to bring their personal style to life. Supreet doesn’t care about flashy brands or showing off, instead, her holistic approach focuses around authentic personal style development. Supreet says no to cookie cutter style and focuses on bringing out her client’s unique innate style – no client is ever the same. Supreet truly believes personal style never goes out of fashion, which helps create sustainable wardrobes that last for years.
Interested? Email your resume and a brief statement of why you would be a great fit for this role to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!